Looking to jump start you career in the construction industry, but do not have the time or financial resources to attend a traditional university? Consider online studies in a Construction Management program as many other different degrees.
Earn while you learn is the best option.
Earn your degree while working at the job you are at now. With distance learning programs students can learn their trades without sacrificing a paycheck.
Get an education that can compete!
More than ever web based learning programs are earning the respect of employers when it comes to providing students with the skills they need to succeed.
Choose the program that is right for you!
Online universities are offering more programs than ever before, so you can truly choose the education that’s right for you. Think about where you’d like to be when you finish school, and consider some of the following programs offered right now:
• Westwood College
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s in Construction Management
– Westwood College offers distance learning programs for Associate’s or Bachelor’s in Construction Management. The school offers three main areas of study; construction management, science, and business.
– The program covers topics in residential and commercial building materials, construction design, and methods. Additionally, students will learn to handle the business end, dealing with cost estimates, schedules, and administrative work.
-The Associate’s program at Westwood college requires around 107 credit hours at $400. Total expenses add up to about $61,000.
• ITT Technical Institute
– Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
• ITT Tech is one of the leading internet universities. Their programs offer students a competitive edge in today’s job market.
• The Bachelor of Science in Construction Management program will cover issues of construction technique and legal issues in the construction industry. The university also offers study of building codes, site constructing and measuring, documentation, as well as project and safety management.
• This program requires about 180 credit hours at $425 per credit. Total degree expenses come to about $81,000.
• Florida International University
– Master of Science in Construction Management
• Get a world class education with a Master of Science in Construction Management from Florida International University.
• The Master of Science in Manage Construction program promises a rigorous and comprehensive online curriculum in construction.
• As well as an earned Bachelor of Science, this program requires about 10 classes at a rate of